Terms & Conditions
Upon booking Apollo Soul you are legally entering into a legally binding agreement between yourself and Apollo Soul with the following terms and conditions. These terms an condition are provided for the benefit of both parties , If for any reason these terms are not clear please contact our booking line for clarification or seek professional legal advice before agreeing to them.
Apollo Soul require a 20% deposit to be paid by either cheque or bank transfer to secure your events date or dates. Once this deposit has been a received a formal booking form will be forwarded to you. Upon receiving this booking confirmation the following non-negotiable terms become binding.
- The Final remaining balance is to be paid via Cheque or Bank transfer the week prior to the event, Only in negotiated circumstances will the outstanding balance be settled after your event.
- The Band’s arrival time will be confirmed via your booking agent, the bands finish time is 12pm unless otherwise arranged priory to the event.
- Parking Spaces to be supplied for the band priory to the event, in the unlikely event access to the venue is restricted the band must be notified at least 7 days before to the date.
- Upon arrival the band will require 90 minutes to set up the show, the band will also need 1 hour to de-rig the show after the event.
- Please notify the band if any Sound limiters are in force at your event, we are experienced in dealing with sound limiters however it’s essential we are notified priory to the event so we can bring the correct PA system.
- The Band require 2x13amp plug sockets, If possible we do prefer 4×12 amp sockets.
- The band require a stage of at least 14 by 8ft for both the gold and platinum package line ups, the duo and trio can accommodate a smaller area of around 8x8ft.
- In the unlikely event that you have to cancel your event the following cancellation fees apply.
- Cancellation 7 days after booking is made = N/A
- Cancellation 90 days before event = 50% of overall Balance
- Cancellation 30 days before the event = 100% of overall balance.
- In the likely event that your event schedule overruns the band will charge a performance extension fee of £75 an Hour. This is to be paid in cash on the evening to a representative from Apollo Soul.
- Apollo soul agree to deliver a performance to the very best of their abilities and in accordance full likeness from advertisements.
- Apollo Soul agree to arrive at the designated set time on the event day, the band will ensure to notify you the client if there are any delays.
- Apollo Soul agree to supply all professional equipment in excellent working order, Along with PAT testing certification.
- Apollo Soul agree to produce their PLI (Public Liability Insurance) document upon arrival to the designated Venue manager.
- Apollo Soul will refrain from consuming alcohol before or During the Bands show.